We had great fun at all six of our Mission Area Christmas Gatherings for 2017...we had 275 present for these dinners and all the Mission Area Connectors, along with host pastors, did a superb job putting things together. Special thanks to the Pastors and staff at Pasadena First, Lake Houston, and The Gathering at Midland for hosting three of these events.
Pastor's across this vast District meet in this quiet secluded camp ground for a time of prayer and blessing. To register send an email to email@example.com. Cost is $40 per person. You may send a check to the District Office or pay at retreat.
Lake Jackson Cornerstone Church of the Nazarene is excited to offer Nazarene Pastors, Associate Pastors, and Missionaries an opportunity to take some time to rest in our remodeled and renovated "Mission House". The use of the fully furnished 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house is available on a first come, first serve basis at NO CHARGE. Feel free to check out the "Mission House" Calendar in the link provided below to see if there are available dates for the time that you would like to stay.
Requirements, guidelines, and additional information can be found by clicking HERE. Feel free to download the document, print it out, and send it in to us! If you have any additional questions please call the church office at 979-798-1580.
Due each month Thursday following the last Sunday of the month.
Every month our churches are required to report the following:
- Monthly Average Sunday School attendance
- Monthly Average of Extended ministry of those during the week who did not attend church on Sunday
- Monthly Morning Worship attendance
- Responsibility List – total number of people on their rolls
Reports are due by the Thursday following the last Sunday.
You can report one of 3 different ways:
- Via the website – www.southtexasnaz.org; click on SS Report; and then click on Launch Report Form. Simply complete the form and click Submit.
- By telephone – call the SDMI Chair Rev. Brad McKenzie: 713-944-2268; if no answer just leave a message.
- By email – just send an email with the information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are awaiting updates from the Clergy Development Office at our Global Ministry Center. Please continue to keep up with any hours of continuing educational opportunities via classroom, video, online, or reading.
Mel Justice is the South Texas District continuing education advisor. You can contact him at 956-423-0422 or email@example.com